Tuesday 18 October 2016

The Ending I Want

The Ending I Want
I picked this one up before bed, I thought I would get a few chapters in and finish tomorrow. That didn’t work out as planned, because once you meet Liam Hunter, you don’t just go to bed, no you stay up waiting to see what he will say next.

I love Samantha Towle, so I was reading this one regardless, but I’ll be honest that title scared me. I don’t like to cry and I just knew this one would break my heart. Then I met Liam and I was blown away, he is sexy, confident and a dirty talker. I never saw it coming, never, and I couldn’t stop reading. With every page I fell in more and more in love with this guy who was just perfect. He was open, honest, funny and did I say sexy as sin.

He was the absolute perfect balance to Taylor. She isn’t as confident as Liam, but now that her brain tumor has returned she is living differently. She has a list, Things to do before I die and that list is what ultimately changes her life. Kiss a stranger is how she meets the sexy Liam Hunter. You know I love Liam, I think I have made that pretty clear, but I actually loved Taylor too. Taylor isn’t perfect, but I felt such empathy for her and could see where she was coming from.

This story is just something, it’s crazy to me that a book that can pull such strong emotions from me is also so unbelievably sexy and funny. It’s such a contradiction, but it’s true. Liam and Taylor’s relationship starts off completely physical and it’s off the charts hot. I loved their banter and chemistry, you could just feel their connection. Then the way this story is written, with so much heart and emotion it allowed me to feel for them.

I swear this book is just more, I loved it. There are books I love so much I can only hope my reviews do them justice and this is one of them. I want the world to know that this book is everything you want in a read, it’s unforgettable, it’s emotional, but also has moments of real humor, it’s just perfect. Absolutely recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment